Friday, August 31, 2007

syed mohd ariff denial

a bit down lately.

yeah and thanks to my colleagues.they hated me so much.i knew it.

They sorok-ed my shoes.only 1 and left another one.god knows where the shoes now.


Oh yeah one of them even called me names.but obviously not infront of me.coward.


and yeah another one.that day.
one of them showed me the finger.but he didnt look at me only the finger facing towards me.Like seriously dude you think I dont see that.

I was so mad and about to go there and shout back.but i know it wont do me any good.it wont do my family any good.plus it wont do the station any good.

kinda tired of these.even mom asked me what happen, i just dont feel like talking about these.

sigh..
writing about this also makes me tired.

later.


i knew this kind of things going to happen.lambat atau cepat je.



Oleh itu, saya akhiri dengan,


reza Salleh adalah sangat hot.

come to momma yew reza.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Siapa Reza Salleh ni? Anyway, I hope u feel better now *hugs*

7:34 PM  
Blogger tank said...

where now? coffee ka petrol station? anyway, be tough. show youre the better person.

2:21 PM  
Blogger 13may said...

iya laa...reza salleh tu sapa???

4:34 PM  
Blogger madame blossom said...

aiyoh.. why they so like that?

can find another job? kesiannyer..

11:09 PM  
Blogger 13may said...

selamat berpuasa Angah :)

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home