Monday, July 09, 2007




one of my customers said i had a great teeth :p
and great voice oso.

another fren said that my voice can arouse men.heh.

hari ini hari memuji che fara sedunia.

the internet connection in starbucks today suprisingly adalah very good.

bought new dvd - reign over me.watched half thru then dozed off.
too tired.the ah seng said it was comedy movie.i dont know.kena tengok habis kot.


just finished reading i am muslim.great book.
but few of my frens asked me what's the book all about?
i said dont know.go read urself.and semua nak pinjam.

you go ask him

its his.

went to flea market 2 days straight.and broke the third day.

sebenarnya tatau apa nak tulis sebenarnya.for the sake of updating je.

nak terkench, tapi takut nak gie toilet.

went for a date that day.shut up semua.dont tell my mum.

he wanted to meet me at nite.i said ok.
u got transport tak?

no.

but he said he get taxi from subang to kelana jaya.i said ok.
kalau tak menyusahkan.

no, where got menyusahkan.

fine.

went makan.and terus asked me to be his girl.like WTF?
we just met twice.

no, fara listen.am still young.am adventurous.we can spend our whole life together. *yikes

of coz i said no.halo?
i dont even know ur full name lah dude.

ended up i have to sent him to sunway.why? bcoz he got no transport.

cursed and cursed and cursed.bcoz i dont really know the way to go back to kelana jaya.

but try pusing kanan terus nampak signboard kelana jaya.

ceh.buat dosa je okay cursing non stop.

7 Comments:

Blogger cpj said...

dah kench lom?

next time u gi flea market tu.. tolong carikkan rantai kaler putih please. thank you bebeh

6:16 PM  
Blogger gravtkills said...

that mengancam ke your voice

4:08 PM  
Blogger popcornelvis said...

nanti saya nak visit awak kat starbucks lah.actually kedai awak jauh sgt...i always go yg starbucks lama.

:)

4:45 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Lain kali kalau tak reti balik kelana jaya, gimme a call at 012-3tuttuttut
ok? Nak dengar suara tu sedap ke dak. Hehehhe. I got the 'I am a Muslim' book too. Thannks for mentioning. Now I remembered that my colleague pinjam dah lama tak pulang2 lagi..iskk.

9:44 PM  
Blogger 13may said...

waaa....sora best:)

1:21 PM  
Blogger che'fara said...

cik pyjah: dah lama dah kenchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay.sekian.

why not u go with me cik p? we go broke together gether lah okay?
mail me : so_fanni@yahoo.com

mwahs.

gravtkills: ehem. call me.

dzu: datang okayyyyy.kena datang okay.nanti lemmeknow k when ur coming?

kak amy: sure thing.will call you.tengs love.mwahs.
come come we meet up nak tak?kita gie makan noodles in aman suria.gila sedap okay?

13may: hehe.

2:23 PM  
Blogger cupcakesGuy said...

mcm mana kenal ng mamat tuh?

xkan bru 2 hari kenal leh ckp mcm tuh..poyo ar..

whatever..tp

awak nk x kt mamat tuh?

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home