Saturday, April 21, 2007

silly pictures, pizza & juices

The little sister's burpday yesterday.
purposely went back home to wish her.
how nice a kakak can be.heh.

I've read some of the blogs that really you know, really witty.powerful english.
some of them i dont even understand.really need to brush up on me english.

One of my supervisor is getting married end of this month.
Dude, minum tongkat ali tau.

Another supervisor who is a surfer laughed at the way I drive.
but thennnnnnnnnnnnnnn, i laughed back straight at his face for not knowing how to drive manuals.
So not rempit okay dude, if you dont know how to drive manual.

oh the guy that said i looked terrible from the last entry, i think he's cute lah pulak.and i saw him smoking dekat pondok teksi that day.how old skool.
That day I stopped at his petrol station to fill the petrol, and i was searching for my pursue where i cudnt find them.so i went and stop near pondok teksi, not that nearlah but jauh jugak.
and i saw him.and i think he saw me like tercari cari something.
buduh.

now he have something to say to me pulak nanti.

oh am not supposed to write this.am going to be a laughing stock to the abang nanti.
double buduh.

how i missed playing uno with the siblings after a good meal.
oh we are going to watch dvd later.
which one eh?
cinderella man or half nelson or dreamer?
tot of watching dreamer because of dakota fanning because atin the birthday girl likes her.


tengoklah dulu.







great weekend people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home