Thursday, February 08, 2007

uneaten danish

Someone whom I respect so much scolded me yesterday. I cried and cried and cried and vomitted.I just hate when this kind of hing happened to me. I just hate it.I just so hate it. I mean you can tell me nicely rite? Not fucking scold me kan?
Someone dear to my heart once told me am stupid. And yes, those words put me down. Like seriously gila put me down.
And it took me years to build up my confidence back.Frigging years.
And now ur telling me am a slow learner and forgetful. What's up with that? I mean do you know me well? That well?
You said that am the slowest among your partners. Ouch. Sangat ouch okay.
You said I dont take much initiatives and effort to improve myself. Well how many hours in a week doyou see me?I mean like really see me.
Do you?

I know I should take full responsibilities of what had happened. I know that. I know its my fault. Yes it is. But you dont need to say harsh words to me. Because I respect you so much.
Pls dont make me lose my respect towards you.
Your words are like killing me softly. Not like lauryn hill killing me softly kind of thing. Tapi makan dalam jugaklah. Sgt jugakk.

Sigh. I just wanna take this all out.Thats why am writing this.I dont know you may read this or not.Do I look like I care? Do I?
Well if read this pun I dont kesah at all pun.Why should I?



Well am not gonna quit like your other partner and give silly reasons.
Am not her.

Do you know the name Fara means fighter?

I dont think you know that.

13 Comments:

Blogger trueblue said...

ohh..cheer up babe. Don't let those words put you down.

Stay strong!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Jaja Shah said...

adik kichim, itu klim sudah register bulum?

10:23 AM  
Blogger 13may said...

so...kita nak camna ni kat dia???

Potong 13?
Potong lumat???
Bakaq sampai rentung????

Jom...makan cendol:))

1:10 PM  
Blogger Ayaq said...

Cencang sama dia!!

Be strong girl.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Captain Kangaroo said...

Hold on little girl
Show me what he's done to you
Stand up little girl
A broken heart can't be that bad
When it's through, it's through
Fate will twist the both of you
-- mr big :)

10:55 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Lagu faveret tu..MR BIG. :P
Che Fara, rilek la..jgn pening2 weekend ni ok? All this will make u stronger..meh sini *cyberhug*

11:15 PM  
Blogger Diana Ishak said...

So that's how you mengamuk is it?
Aiyaa cik adek, soft sgt tu.
Sila masukkan sedikit maki hamun dan carutan sesedap rasa. Baru feel!

Cool ok?

12:52 PM  
Blogger chics said...

Hey come here sayang. let me hug u.sini mehh

2:41 AM  
Blogger Whiteflipflop said...

alaa, kesiannya kat u. ok, sabar. maybe he was too stressed out with something and he actually didnt mean a single thing out of it? well, it may be irresponsible for him to say that to u, but do u see any possibilities of him not being in the proper state of mind?

3:10 AM  
Blogger Tynna said...

Yeah girl! stand up for yr right! if it was either one of yr parents that scolded you then it's because they care..you just have to take it...but if it's just a mere fren...forget it!
They gotta do a self check first before jumping on you..right?...hehhehe.....that's it baby girl...Smile!!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Fadzli said...

Alalalala kudik kudik,no wonder la tak angkat phone n tak balas sms.Meh sini kita lawan chess nak? Call abang mlm ni, kita dinner nak? (me being a good brother).

4:47 PM  
Blogger che'fara said...

trueblue: tengs love.

jaja: coming coming.hehe.

13may: takpe lah awak.tengs yer.kita settle sendiri.
cendol? nak banja ke? boleh add ketiau goreng tak?

ayaq masak: tengs sweetie.

drfrappuccino: oh i so love that song.tengs for dropping by :)

amy: nak hug betul betul bulehhhh takk?

diana: hihik.malu nak mencarut carut di alam cyber inih.hek.

chics: nak hug yang bebetul boleh tak? do you have the best hug in the whole world?

whiteflipflop: tengs love.glad to hear youre back with mr bf :) jangan gaduh gaduh lagi k?

blackfeline: ohhh so sweet of you.tengs sis! muah.i so miss yewww.

fadzli: nak belanja hot chocolate ke nak belanaja caramel macchiato?

11:05 AM  
Blogger Freak and Geek said...

hope u r feeling much better by now. *hugs*

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home