Saturday, March 15, 2008

ice cream toast.

let see where do i start?

the other day went to tasik permaisuri to play chess.
cis sudah kalah dua kali.

oh oh kak nor gave birth to baby girl sarah dania.
heni gave birth to baby boy arif darius.and yes i dont know whats the meaning of darius?hik.


oh u guys shud go to kepong taman metropolitan.wah metropolitan okay.
the place i tell you, u can go baring baring and play kites.and people watch.
and then people watch you back.and phewit you.tee hee hee.
i think i wanna go there and picnic.

oh have i told you that, tasik shah alam got lots and lots of pokok to climb?
i will try to climb one day, bila takdak orang.i think that is when hari raya.

i went and see my counselor just know.hik she gave me her phone number whereby she cant do that because of the procedure i think.but she gave me and told me not to tell anyone.
and i like her, she told me she like me on our second appointment.and i was like, what u dont like me on our first appointment meh?


there's this guy, who sang to me thru phone while played guitar makes me wanna weep.
*malu*
first time yo.



and yeah oh my god.shah got new girlfren.am happy if he's happy.
i think i miss him.he once said to everyone, one day everybody will miss me, especially fara.how true.isk.

what else?
oh god i think i started to hate kids now.but not nabil,sarah dania, aisy thaqifa, afif ikhwan, ariff darius, naurah and naufal and mimi.
wont elaborate about that.maybe later.

kak inn, if u are reading this, i think i kinda miss you.

have a good weekend.

gossip tak baik untuk anda.
go play kites much better.

7 Comments:

Blogger chics said...

wow how come got no one play guitar and sing to me?so tak aci

lucky u anyway :)

11:54 PM  
Blogger Cik Puan Muda Stress said...

go play kite or go fly kite?

huhu.

1:34 AM  
Blogger pinky angel said...

hi sis..

wahh..

"there's this guy, who sang to me thru phone while played guitar makes me wanna weep."

teringat zaman2 single dulu..hehe..

been there, done that..

8:28 PM  
Blogger Cik Puan Muda Stress said...

babe,

i'm always in melawati.

macamana nak ajak yam cha?

5:09 AM  
Blogger gravtkills said...

oh is that whats it called that kite place..i passed it a few times and saw people playin kite there and never knew whats the name of the place or how to get in there

1:08 PM  
Blogger 13may said...

join main kites :D

10:55 AM  
Blogger 13may said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home