Wednesday, December 26, 2007

waiting to exhale

i cant wait for 2008.

cant wait for me to become 30.
yup next year am going to be thirty.
percaya takk?

i talked to baba just now and i cried while talking to dad, even when i type this.

how to say this?
am having my major breakdown right now.my life is a mess.
i hate my job.i hate people who does not respect our job.
i hate that arabic guy who shouted at me.
i hate faiz gigi rongak.
i hate how i cant sleep at nights.


i try to believe am having a good time.i try to believe that my life is awesome and fuck it is not true.i hate myself when i try to make myself believe everything is going fine heck no.nothing is going fine.nothing is going great.

met up with frens.lepaked with them until wee hours but later going home i felt so how to say this not complete?
i cant feel myself no more.no more.

met up frens and we had a great laugh but deep down inside i know that am not happy.am having headache but tried not to think about it.


fuck.i hate this feeling.i so hate this feeling.




mak, angah nak mak.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lenny said...

awak.. kita pon 30 la next year tauuuwwww

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home