Sunday, November 18, 2007

skinny jeans

i was reading the malay mail on red traffic light, since i know THAT traffic light is known to be the longest time ever on red light.


and suddenly, someone honked me, and being me terkejut sangat, termelatah and ended up i throw the paper at backseat and ready to masuk gear 1.

and am like, apsal merah lagik?
sapa honked neh?

i looked at the back thru mirror, no one is behind me.

and i looked at my left side, 3 guys in that red kancil was laughing at me.


they know i was concentrating on reading the paper, so they honked me pretending that they are behind me, and lampu sudah hijau.






taik sungguh.











apahal??

5 Comments:

Blogger Lenny said...

ahahhaa... seb baik u tak terus jalan je ok... sabo je lah.. :D

10:16 PM  
Blogger gravtkills said...

mereka tidak meminta hp num sekali ke?

11:43 PM  
Blogger cpj said...

hi awek!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Kena ngurat la tu..ehehhe

6:44 PM  
Blogger che'fara said...

lenny: tu ler makcik.sib baik tak jalan kan?

gravtkills: kalau minta pun saya tak mau bagi.sekian.

pijah: hi awek!! pewitt.

amy: :p

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home