Tuesday, May 16, 2006

'i am stronger'

So, the exams finished.Lega 40kali.i dono why 40 times.dont ask why.


I thought am younger than them, so i must be stronger than them kan?
No.
I thought am tougher, but No.
I thought am stronger already, but yes it's still a No.
I thought after all the training i did, i can beat them but, No.
I thought it was easy at first, but No it's not easy.
I thought, I dont know what I thought.
I thought after all 10kms i joined, I can skali lagi beat them, but No.
A big No-no.
Sigh.


And this one Yes,


I pancit-ed during naik bukit dekat belakang rumah,my house area.
DAmn!!!
Sigh.
i just came back from naik bukit session this morning.thought of joining the oldies naik bukit.but gila ah.pancit okay.pancit.pancit.
i tried to run very slow okay,even pejalan kaki oso can potong me, but i stopped because i cant take nemore.Right.
And this one another yes, there's this one uncle maybe in his 50s, lari from bawah till on top.i dont know which bawah anot,because i didnt run with him.but gila ka run from the bawah till the top.
Takpelah next time (wah ayat penyedap jiwa sgt).

So, anyone care to join me for another naik bukit session tomorrow?

hah? what?
tanak?

heh tau takut.

12 Comments:

Blogger Angsty Miss Nina said...

ahem..semangat patriotik tu harusss dipuji.. hehe..tapi.. len kali tak yah naik bukit/jogging lg ler..jom ah pegi gym... :p

3:53 PM  
Blogger chics said...

jomla.naik bukit..boleh sama² pancit ok

3:56 PM  
Blogger gravtkills said...

bukit anai2 counts or not?

5:12 PM  
Blogger princessren said...

wah angah do hill runnings.. hehe. i thnk the old uncle tuh dah biasa laaa.. i thnk he's been doing it since young age.. so make sense lah kalu he can do hills that easily.. u will too if u bykkan training... c u in mana2 race next mth okay.. wish me luck this weekend.. i lari for u lah... hehe.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Freak and Geek said...

welkam bek!

selamat bersukan. atau mendaki.

atau berlari?

6:15 PM  
Blogger TunaTurner said...

joging naik bukit?

*teringat time kat uni dulu,bile ade expedition prog je kene lari turun/naik bukit*

err xpe lah che'fara,i'll passsss..:p

6:28 PM  
Blogger che'fara said...

theangahs to nina:

gym? blakang umah i punya gym pun mls nak pergi walaupun ada lengchai hensemm okkay.tapi malu nak lari ataih treadmill depan depa sebab i lari mengah mengah makcik.hadoih.


theangahs to chicsinred:

naik bukit and pancit sesama? buleh buleh.tapii ataih bukit nanti nak buat hapa? u tell me.
*nyit nyit mata*

9:56 PM  
Blogger che'fara said...

theangahs to gravt kills:

no.anai anai dan sewaktu dgnnnya tak dikira.
a BIG NO-NO okkay.u hear me?


theangahs to mary the cat: i dont know.maybe and i so wanna run like him.yes like him.dia siap boleh gelak kuki kuki lagik with people passing by him.dia kenal depa lah kot.sigh.

newayss, wishing you all the best for this coming run.nasi ayam on me or nasi ayam on you.easy.hehe.

10:07 PM  
Blogger che'fara said...

theangahs to freakish geek:

toche toche!
berjalan sajalah.wanna join?
majulah sukan untuk negara!


theangahs to tiena: yaka u pass? u sure tak?
gie check balik.gie check balik.now where's my rantai as promised?heh

10:11 PM  
Blogger Pesa said...

cycling up the hill is like cycling for 2 miles on a flat road...biasa la kalau pancit...but more often the thighs hurt while you're at it..

9:19 AM  
Blogger teek said...

hey you! azab exam dah lepas...yay!
now it's my turn lak.

9:31 AM  
Blogger che'fara said...

theangahs to pesa:

i yang lari keanak anakan pun dah pancit,maka apatah lagi kalau cycle up there.tapi will try soon jugak.one day.insya allah.

tengs for dropping by!


theangahs to dr teek:

yes my azab dah lepas tapi tunggu azab dpt results pulak.hmphh!

*wishing dr teek and dr angah all the best*

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home